As a chapter of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute the objectives of the chapter shall be the following:
- Providing a forum for the exchange of information and business development.
- Promoting the image and reputation of the Institute, designation, and the Chapter's CCIM designee members.
- Giving assistance and guidance to candidates seeking to become designees.
- Providing opportunity for participation by members of the Institute in an ongoing program of real estate education by supporting the education program of the Institute.
- Assisting the Institute in achieving their purposes and objectives including: market feedback, course promotion, public relations, and membership recruitment and retention.