Join CCIM San Diego
For 50 years, the CCIM Institute has been the leading authority for commercial real estate, offering its more than 20,000 members a wide range of benefits at every level of their career. While networking, education, and technology are among the top member benefits, our mission is to ensure that all CCIM members have the ability and means to achieve a unique competitive advantage due to their membership in the CCIM Institute.
CCIM San Diego Chapter provides real estate owners, managers, brokers, architects, and lenders with a distinct industry advantage through education and networking programs that promote the highest levels of excellence, competency and collaboration. Some of the benefits to consider include:
The San Diego Chapter CCIM Membership includes the invaluable opportunity to network and develop new business relationships with members and non-members at meetings, lunch & learns, events and programs.
- Networking opportunities at monthly lunch & learn programs
- Social and charity events
- Annual Signature Events: Hospitality Summit and Apartment Perspective
- Joint programs with IREM, CoreNet, CRA, SDCAA and others
One of the most important benefits of membership is access and invitation to CCIM educational programs which are designed to help enhance your knowledge and further your professional development.
- CCIM Designation Courses sponsored by the Chapter and held at the University of San Diego
- CCIM Candidate Guidance workshops and one-on-one guidance for Candidates working through the process to earn the designation
- Advanced education and technology classes
- Scholarships for CCIM Designation courses
RECOGNITION & PROMOTION
Member promotions include:
- Online Member Directory – your member profile on national and local websites
- Deals of the Year Awards – recognition for deals closed by CCIM Designees at major event and advertising
- New CCIM Designee recognition – advertising and press release announcements
- CCIM designation and promotion advertising - national and local advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns help strengthen your connections
- CCIM Connect - email based network that allows you to communicate with CCIM colleagues on a wide range of real estate topics.
- Business forms - download the most current forms to help you calculate and evaluate investments.
- Site-To-Do Business - an integrated on-line service for comprehensive site analysis, mapping, demographic data, and photos.
CCIM San Diego Chapter members receive discounts to attend all Chapter programs and events. Candidate members also receive discounted tuition for CCIM Institute courses.
Membership in a local CCIM Chapter does not in any way provide any additional rights or opportunities to use the CCIM logo, trademark or benefits.