As with most highly incentivized investment programs, the rules are complex and still evolving. We are fortunate to have Jim Lang, Tax Shareholder at Greenberg Traurig, who focuses on opportunity zone investing, to provide unparalleled insight to the program, its opportunities and pitfalls.
Join us for a lively discussion focusing on a variety of topics:
- What are Opportunity Zones?
- What are Qualified Opportunity Funds?
- How do the tax benefits phase in?
- What to look for in QOF sponsors and properties
- Risks and unsettled tax guidance
DATE: Tuesday, January 29, 2019
TIME: 6:00–8:00 p.m. (presentation begins promptly at 6:30)
LOCATION: Greenberg Traurig, 200 Park Avenue (No walk ins)
TICKETS: $30 for NYM CCIM Chapter Members & $45 for non-members
Only 40 tickets available