Join us this September in Bend! On September 22nd, Oregon/SW Washington Chapter will offer a full day of education focusing on Disrupters in the Commercial Real Estate Arena - Identify, Overcome, Succeed!
6 hours of CE Credit for OR
$99 for CCIM members (all states), $129 for non-members
$90 for Golf
To reserve your room at the new SpringHill Suites Hotel in the Old Mill District, call (541) 382-5075. Be sure to identify yourself with CCIM.
Conference, Friday, September 22nd (9am - 4pm)
Golf & Dine Out, Thursday, September 21
- The changing Environment | The Need for Public and Private Collaboration | Presenter, Josh Fuhrer, Economic Development Officer, City of Gresham
- Case Study | Willamette Falls Legacy Project | Presenter, John Potter, Falls Development LLC
- International Finance | How to Get Your Deal Off the Ground | Presenter, Josh Fuhrer, Economic Development Officer, City of Gresham
- The Future of Retail
Pursue the Pin Event (by invitation), Wednesday, September 20
- Fun Golf Tournament (Scramble Style) at Lost Tracks. There will be on course competitions and players will meet for a beverage following play. (Tee times start at 11am)
An optional evening "Dine Out". Those that choose to participate will have the option of three restaurants, all within walking distance of the SpringHill Suites, to dine with others attending the conference. Details will be provided to those that register for the conference.
- A special event for CCIM Candidates, Designees, and Brokers. Encourage others to pursue the "Pin" while enjoying a spectacular view of the Cascade mountains and enjoying outstanding beer from Bend's own Deschutes Brewery.
Conference Speaker Biographies:
Josh Fuhrer, CEO, Citizen Development Group
Josh Fuhrer is CEO of Citizen Development Group, Inc., a real estate advisory and development company with principals in Portland, New York, and London, and investor partners around the world. Over the past 20 years, Josh has developed over a million square feet of retail, office, industrial, and mixed-use projects, both privately as well as in public/private partnerships.
In addition to his work as a private investor and developer, Josh is also the Executive Director of the Gresham Redevelopment Commission, the urban renewal agency for the City of Gresham, Oregon, and a former member of the Gresham City Council. As the Urban Renewal Director for the city, he leads the City’s efforts to redevelop the six-acre former Fred Meyer site in the heart of the Rockwood neighborhood into a vibrant, mixed-use town center along the MAX Blue Line.
As a Gresham city councilor, he served as the council liaison to the city’s Design and Planning Commissions, overseeing the creation of architectural design standards for the city’s three town centers. Josh also served as the Gresham representative on Metro Regional Government's Policy Advisory Committee (MPAC).
Josh holds a Master’s Degree in Real Estate with a double concentration in finance and international real estate from Georgetown University, where he earned the Pierre Charles L’Enfant Award for Vision and Leadership in Real Estate Academics. He also holds a Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Development from Portland State University. In 2010, Josh was named one of the Portland Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 Award winners. He is also a member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI), and the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).