The CCIM designation is stronger than ever. Oregon SW Washington CCIM Chapter is stronger than ever, too.Offering one of the most dynamic programs in the nation, our chapter leaderships’ innovation and dedication are demonstrated through the chapter’s rapidly growing membership. You’ll find membership in our chapter worth every penny and membership benefits increase if you opt to become a CCIM candidate or a CCIM designate. Contact a chapter leader to learn more about the CCIM designation process.
Below is a list of the many benefits derived from membership in the Oregon SW Washington CCIM Chapter:
- Monthly luncheon programs - Held at the Multnomah Athletic Club on the first Wednesday of the month with knowledgeable guest speakers covering current and local issues of professional interest. Luncheon meetings are $40 for members, $50 for guests.
- Continuing education credit hours - Most luncheon programs qualify and are actually relevant to your commercial practice. Some programs also qualify for Washington requirements.
- Network Marketing sessions - Fast-paced & jam-packed with deals!! Highly attended marketing sessions offer valuable opportunities to network your haves and wants and discover others’ availabilities. These marketing sessions are the same day as the luncheon at the Multnomah Athletic Club and take place prior to the monthly luncheons.
- Website & Chapter Roster - Free members-only publicity. Your contact information is posted to the Chapter Website at www.oregonccim.com. You also receive, via email, a printed roster of all members and affiliates.
- Special recognition for Affiliates - Classified Affiliate Directory goes out to over 190 chapter members. Affiliates receive Chapter Roster and can attend Marketing Sessions to promote services.
- Network with Colleagues - Broker familiarity increases deal making and helps transactions close. Get to know the person behind the name. Participate in group problem solving and transaction setting.
- Educational Opportunities - Our Chapter regularly hosts CCIM approved courses to support our member’s professional development. CCIM Institute is the recognized international leader in educational programs for Commercial Real Estate professionals. Visit the website for a current list of courses.
- Joint Golf Tournament with CREW – Held in August at Langdon Farms, this industry supported tournament is a great networking opportunity as well as a fun day and sold out this year!
All of this and more when you join our Chapter! There’s no other place you can receive this valuable mix of benefits.
Come for the Knowledge….Stay for the Business
Complete the application form and submit it today! Click the link above for the current membership application and list of benefits. For additional information, contact us.