Now Accepting Applications
Deadline for submission is October 1, 2019
Did you know that our Chapter offers scholarships toward the required courses to earn your CCIM designation? Interested in taking CI 101, 102, 103 or 104 in 2020? Now is the time to apply! The Middle Tennessee CCIM Chapter is grateful to be able to offer scholarships for classes in 2020 that lead toward obtaining the CCIM designation.
2020 Scholarship Programs:
- Richard Fulton, CCIM Endowed Scholarship (CI 101) - Full scholarship
- HG Hill Realty Endowed Scholarship (CI 104) - Full scholarship
- Jim Dunn Endowed Scholarship
- Monte Turner Endowed Scholarship
- Multiple Chapter Scholarships (CI 101, CI 102, CI 103, CI 104) - Partial scholarship
- Multiple Core Course Review Scholarships
Applications are submitted electronically to one of the Middle Tennessee CCIM Chapter Education/Scholarship Chairs, David Rosenblum or Chad DeRossett.. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
NOTE: Scholarship recipients will be responsible for paying for the course and after successfully completing the course, will be reimbursed for the amount of the scholarship that was awarded.
The course selected can only be taken in 2020. The scholarship cannot be applied retroactively to any course already taken; the award is not redeemable for cash; the Foundation will not reimburse individuals for any courses already taken.
Download Application HERE
SUBMIT COMPLETED APPLICATIONS OR QUESTIONS TO
David Rosenblum, CCIM or Chad DeRossett, CCIM
2019 Power Partners: