NW ARKANSAS CCIM CHAPTER
Benefits of Membership
The NW Arkansas CCIM Chapter provides professional opportunities for CCIM designees, candidates, and affiliate members working in the NW Arkansas area. The chapter serves as a forum where members can meet to exchange the latest ideas and information, while building valuable contacts in the marketplace. A broad range of educational and promotional programs are undertaken to enhance professional skills and help members become more visible to the investors and users of real estate throughout the area.
- Networking Opportunities – share leads, market information and comparables with real estate professionals.
- Educational Sessions – the opportunity to stay informed and on top of important trends and changes in the commercial real estate industry.
- Inclusion in the NW Arkansas CCIM Chapter Directory – provides names, company, address, phone/fax numbers and email address of our membership.
- CCIM Designation, Promotion, and Recognition – the Chapter will actively promote the CCIM designation on a local, regional and national level.
- Candidate Guidance – the local chapter offers guidance to those wishing to complete the CCIM designation process.
- Scholarships – the Chapter awards up to two scholarships each year, which provides recipients up to $1,000 toward the cost of the CI101 course, Financial Analysis for Commercial Real Estate.