Memphis Metro CCIM Chapter Membership Benefits
- Network with fellow Candidates, Designees, and other CRE Professionals in order to expand your opportunities to make money
- Stay current with the CRE industry and the market
- Advance technologically in order to profit from being on the cutting edge of the latest CRE technology
- Meet successful professionals through special events, monthly meetings and co-organizational meetings
- Gain access to educational programs developed by CCIM Institute and the local chapter
- Membership includes four or more luncheons with handpicked speakers discussing topical events, multiple networking events and a minimum of 2 social events each year
- Martin Edwards Endowed Chapter Scholarship: This $1000 endowed annual scholarship is funded via the Memphis Metro Chapter through the CCIM Institute Education Foundation. The award is available to applicants who are Memphis Metro CCIM Chapter and CCIM Institute Candidate members in good standing and who are actively pursuing the CCIM designation.
- Memphis Metro Past Presidents Endowed Chapter Scholarship: This $1000 endowed annual scholarship is funded via the Memphis Metro Chapter through the CCIM Institute Education Foundation. The award is available to applicants who are Memphis Metro CCIM Chapter and CCIM Institute Candidate members in good standing and who are actively pursuing the CCIM designation.
- Professional Designation Scholarship: The Memphis Area Association REALTORS Education Foundation accepts applications for its Professional Designation Scholarship of up to $300 towards one course. There are scholarships available for applicants who have been a member of MAAR for less than one year and for Applicants who have been a member of MAAR for at least one year. Each requires that the applicant be working toward, or intend to work toward, a professional designation to be eligible for this scholarship program.
How do I become a Member?
The Memphis Metro CCIM Chapter welcomes all commercial real estate practitioners, real estate lenders, corporate real estate professionals, commercial real developers, real estate students and representatives of CRE related companies. Members are from West Tennessee, North Mississippi and Eastern Arkansas
There are three types of membership:
Memphis Metro Chapter CCIM Designee:
This class of membership is for those who hold the CCIM designation, are current in their dues to CCIM Institute and appear on the CCIM Institute list of CCIM designees. These members enjoy all benefits of being a CCIM Institute Designee and are eligible to be an officer of the chapter and have full voting rights.
Memphis Metro Chapter CCIM Institute Candidate:
This class of membership is for those who are registered as Candidates with CCIM Institute, are actively pursuing designation and are current in all dues to CCIM Institute. These members receive discounts on classes that lead to the CCIM designation, up to three elective credits for continuous membership in the CCIM Institute, subscriptions to Commercial Investment Real Estate magazine and Candidates Corner and access to demographics, GIS mapping and other applications in the Site to do Business (STDB).
Memphis Metro Chapter Affiliate Member:
This class of membership is for anyone who does not fit into the above categories by achieving and/or pursuing the CCIM designation. These may be consultants, educators, attorneys, bankers, governmental authorities, or suppliers of goods/services utilized by the CRE practitioner and/or their clients.
Memphis Metro Chapter Student Member:
This class of membership is for those who are registered as student members with CCIM Institute, current in all dues to CCIM Institute and full time college students. Memphis Metro Chapter student membership is free.
Click below to get more information and to join the CCIM Memphis Metro Chapter.