The mission of the Puerto Rico Chapter of the CCIM Institute is to support and elevate our members to the highest levels of success in the commercial real estate profession. Our members are CRE professionals with access to a global referral network to source and transact deals in the local market and beyond. In addition to having the distinction of being associated with an elite group of experienced commercial real estate professionals in Puerto Rico, our Chapter provides the following benefits to members:
- Education - educational offerings include designation core courses, ward courses and special topics seminars and activities.
- Networking - informal get-togethers with the industry's top professionals provide members with opportunities for making business deals and sharing market knowledge.
- Breakfast & Learn - a members only free event which provides an opportunity to learn something new from top leaders in their field while enjoying breakfast.
- Commercial Listing Service - members may publish their exclusive listings on Total Commercial free of charge.
- Candidate Guidance - member designees provide assistance to candidates working towards the CCIM designation.
- Designation Promotion - Chapter emphasizes designation promotion and promotes the value of doing business with our Designee members.
- 2019 Anniversary Events - our Chapter has an eventful year planned for our 15th Anniversary. Activities include a CRE forum and luncheon with the visit of CCIM Institute President and Keynote Speaker, Barbara Crane.
Members of the Puerto Rico Chapter who are also members of the CCIM Institute have access to all the membership benefits the Institute offers, such as:
- STBE: Site to Do Business
- Tuition Discounts
- CCIM.net email
- CCIM Connect
- CIRE: Commercial Investment Real Estate Magazine
- Templates and Business Forms
- Excel CCIM Financial Calculator
- National Association of Realtors Benefits Program
- Affinity Benefit Program with discounts on travel, printing, technology and more.
Come for the Education and Stay for the Business!