Are you interested in becoming a CCIM? To assist you, the Washington State CCIM Chapter and the CCIM Education Foundation offers the following scholarship opportunities.
For Tuition Assistance Up To $1,500 (CI Courses - Live Offerings Only)
Purpose: to provide tuition assistance to industry members to attend CI 101, CI 102, CI 103 or CI 104.
Below is the schedule for live classes and the following scholarships will be available. The scholarship application deadline is approximately 21 days before the first day of class, but could be extended. Please inquire if interested.
Scholarship Selection Criteria Include the following:
- Each applicant should be able to demonstrate a commitment to a commercial real estate career
- Each applicant should be able to demonstrate active involvement as a dues-paying member of the Washington State CCIM Chapter
- The recipient of this scholarship should have a need for financial assistance.
- The recipient of this scholarship agrees to serve as an active committee member of the Washington State CCIM Chapter.
2024 Confirmed Schedule
- 104 Investment Analysis: January 22-25 – Lynnwood, WA
- 101 Financial Analysis: Feb 5-8 – Lynnwood, WA
- 102 Market Analysis: April 22-25 – Lynnwood, WA
- 101 Financial Analysis: October 14-17 – Spokane, WA
Chapter Scholarship Contact: Lien Ma, CCIM - email@example.com
Additional Opportunities offered through the CCIM Institute:
Life After the Pin Course Discounts
Keep your skills and knowledge fresh by taking advantage of the Life After the Pin benefit. Designees can attend one CCIM designation course (CI 101-CI 104) per year for only $370. Call the Solution Center at 800.621.7027 or 312.321.4460 for availability