Are you interested in becoming a CCIM? To assist you, the Washington State CCIM Chapter and the CCIM Education Foundation offers the following scholarship opportunities.
For Tuition Assistance Up To $1,500 (CI Courses - Live Offerings Only)
Purpose: to provide tuition assistance to industry members to attend CI 101, CI 102, CI 103 or CI 104.
Below is the proposed schedule for live classes in 2023, and the following scholarships will be available. The scholarship application deadline is approximately 30 days before the first day of class.
Scholarship Selection Criteria Includes the following:
Proposed 2023 schedule:
- Each applicant should be able to demonstrate a commitment to a commercial real estate career
- Each applicant should be able to demonstrate active involvement as a dues paying member with the Washington State CCIM Chapter
- Recipient of this scholarship should have a need for financial assistance.
- Recipient of this scholarship agrees to serve as an active committee member of the Washington State CCIM Chapter.
- 101 Financial Analysis: March 13-16th - Lynnwood, WA
- 104 Investor Analysis: April 3 – 6th – Lynnwood, WA
- 103 User Analysis: May 1 – 4th - Spokane, WA
- 102 Market Analysis: September 25 – 29th – Lynnwood, WA
Chapter Scholarship Contact: Lien Ma, CCIM
Additional Opportunities offered through the CCIM Institute:
Life After the Pin Course Discounts
Keep your skills and knowledge fresh by taking advantage of the Life After the Pin benefit. Designees can attend one CCIM designation course (CI 101-CI 104) per year for only $370. Call the Solution Center at 800.621.7027 or 312.321.4460 for availability