What Is the Northern Nevada CCIM Chapter?
The Northern Nevada CCIM Chapter is a privately-incorporated Chapter of the CCIM Institute.
An affiliate of the National Association of Realtors®, the CCIM Institute has been a recognized global leader in professional education for more than 30 years. CCIM?s membership includes: brokers, agents, corporate real estate officers, REIT investment executives, pension fund managers, developers, asset managers, investment counselors, appraisers, property managers, mortgage bankers, attorneys, accountants, and others in allied fields.
Who Visits this Web Site?
- CCIM estimates that its users will spend 30 to 60 minutes per day accessing CCIM, which is built into this web site.
- Commercial real estate professionals will use CCIM on a daily basis to:
- Market listings
- Research properties in local markets
- Exchange information with clients
- Communicate with associates
- Read industry news
- Procure business services
What type of companies sponsor CCIM?
- Individual practitioners in this local market area
- Private brokerage firms
- Banks, lending institutions
- Title insurance companies
- Appraisers, surveyors, architects
- Development companies
- Technology providers, including broadband, hosting and software
- Other businesses that target the commercial real estate demographic
How Much Exposure Will My Business Gain?
Your advertisements will reach thousands of users nationwide on a daily basis, including:
- The general public - typically businesses - who may search commercial properties for sale and for lease.
- Local/state real estate professionals - agents, brokers, property managers, appraisers, investment counselors, developers
- CCIM Chapter members
- Leading commercial brokerage firms
Who Do I Contact For More Information?
For further information, please contact our Chapter Administrator.