Chapter Reports Portal
The CCIM Institute Chapter Reports Portal offers chapter leaders real-time data for course and membership marketing. The reports are available on demand and always include the most up-to-date information.
To log into the chapter reports portal, use the universal chapter username and password assigned by the Institute (the username should end with @ccim.chapter).
ACCESS REPORTS PORTAL
What reports are available through the portal?
- Chapter Prospects Reports enable each chapter to compile a marketing list of prospective students in the local area to send promotional messages about upcoming courses hosted by the chapter. These prospect reports are broken down by courses and prospect/national membership types.
- Licensed Course Roster Report enables each chapter to generate a list of students registered in their licensed course/s. This report will only include chapter licensed courses that are active, appear on the CCIM website, and have students registered in the course. Please note: If no students are registered in a course, then the course will not appear on this report.
- CDEP Participants This report is an all encompassing report of CDEP participants and what type of memberships they have (including chapters). Open in a new tab
- Chapter Membership History Report includes all current and lapsed chapter members. These reports can be used for current chapter membership data and lapsed membership acquisition.
- Active Chapter Members Report (NEW) includes all current active chapter members.
- Lapsed Chapter Members Report (NEW) includes lapsed chapter members who were active the prior year.
- Active Nat No Chapter Prospects (NEW) includes active national members who reside in the chapter area and do not have a chapter membership.
- All Chapter Prospects (NEW) includes contacts who reside in the chapter area who have or have had an active chapter or active national membership.
- New Candidate Member Report includes new prospective candidate members, to engage and offer assistance on their journey to the "Path to the Pin" through participation in educational courses and networking events.
Chapter Administrative Connect Communities
The CCIM Chapter Administrative communities are the chapter’s hub for UBD reports, historical data, and discussion board.
To access Connect Communities, use your personal ccim.com login credentials.
What reports are available through the Connect Communities?
- Unified Dues Billing reports include all current chapter members dues collected by month for participating chapters. Reports are available mid month for dues collected the month prior.
New/Renewing Chapter member template
Chapters must submit new or renewing chapter affiliate members to the CCIM Institute to be included on the National chapter member reports. Access the form below and submit to email@example.com weekly.
NEW/RENEWING CHAPTER MEMBERS